Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 months old

Austin is getting so big now. He's almost 2 months old and starting to lose that newborn look. I'm glad that the newborn phase is almost over but it's also a little bit sad because I feel like it is all going by so fast.



He's finally smiling pretty consistently at us. He especially loves Mike when he uses a high-pitched voice.



Austin officially has a nickname. For some time now we have called him "the bug". I don't know why or how he got this but then again I don't know how our kids get any of their nicknames. Most of the time they originate from Mike and it just catches on.
Our kids current nicknames: T-bone, Sis, and the bug :)



11 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I wish so badly we could come for his blessing. That last picture is so funny. You are looking so cute yourself. I really like the dark hair.
Love and miss you, Jeni

maline said...

so cute, look at him in his big boy clothes! I love his little jeans. I am sad to see these little babies getting so big so fast. I won't be sad when the sleep situation improves though!

HeatherD said...

He is such a perfect baby. Adin has many nicknames, but one of them is Bugs. I am not sure where the nicknames come from, but it seems like they are used more often than their real names.

neuroticmom said...

The bug is a cute nickname. Our kids have tons of nicknames and they evolve over time. Austin is so so cute. he reminds me a lot of tyler. Disneyland is going to be so fun!

jodi said...

Mel he is so cute- I think he looks so much like you, and i love the smiling ones!

Kimberlee said...

Who doesn't love Mig when he uses his high pitched voice? He is so cute. I wish I could see and hold him. Call me.

Kimberlee said...

ps. My last comment was about holding Austin...not Mike

Erika said...

I tagged you Melanie!! See my blog for more info.

Alyssa said...

Man I can't believe how cute he is. And I love your new hair cute and color. . .so cute. . .of course, you seem to be able to pull of anything and make it look hot! Miss you!

jana beck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

oh my goodness - i can't even believe how big he is! if you still want to do some pictures just let me know! :)