Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Step into Manhood

I can't believe we have reached this new milestone in our family. Mike took Tyler to the store last weekend to get a cup. And I'm not talking about the one you drink out of. Tyler's little league started this week and it's required. I was so grateful for Mike so he could take Tyler to pick one out and explain it to him. The funny thing was that Makenzie wanted to know all about it too since everyone was talking about it. Tyler just turned to her and said, "Makenize, it's like a helmet for your wee-wee".

Baseball mitt- $30, Baseball bat - $25, Cup and briefs to go with it- $20, Ty's first step into manhood........... Priceless.

6 comments:

neuroticmom said...

Haha!~ I love it. I can't believe it's required (must be a CA-avoid-lawsuits-at-all-costs thing). Josh and Jake haven't been required to have one. GOOOOOOO Tyler!

Angie Lewis said...

Oh my gosh...I'm laughing so hard at your post. That's hilarious...and even more hilarious imagining Ty explaining it to Kenzie! :)

Cheri said...

haha. awesome!

Kimberlee said...

Never too young to protect your "tenders" as Coop calls it. Wish we could come see him play!

jodi said...

WOW, I am so not ready for stuff like that! But it is coming up for us too! SO crazy... miss you!

Sarah said...

Awesome. And a GREAT explanation--I stress all the time about explaining these kinda things to my kids, and sometimes I think if you pause a minute, they come up with some good ones on their own. Absolutely PERFECT! We miss you guys!