Friday, November 5, 2010

Disneyworld

David and the kids at Epcot
Because my youngest brother, David, got home from his mission in October, my parents planned a family reunion down in Disneyworld to get all of us together. We had so much fun seeing everyone again and spending a week at the Disneyworld parks. It was sooo hot - 90 degree weather most days so we spent some time at the waterparks too. The kids had such a blast and I know we will be talking about this trip for years to come. I don't know why but I was horrible at taking pictures this trip. I don't have a single picture with my sister and only one with David.








This might just be the only picture of this guy smiling. He was sick with a bad cold for most of the trip.


Grandma and Grandpa with the kids in front of Fantasy land at Magic Kingdom


This picture is more like it-- He is a little stinker sometimes... but we love him anyways.





Nate, my brother, and his girlfriend, Alicia and some of the cousins






At Typhoon Lagoon waterpark


Tyler and Jackson

Alan, Maline and cooper on the Jeep ride at Animal Kingdom

Love these two cute girls



3 comments:

Angie Lewis said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! We've missed you! The pics are so cute. The trip was fun despite pretty much everyone getting sick. It was so great to see everyone. I can't wait to plan a trip to UT and come visit! :)

HeatherD said...

Looks like so much fun. I would give most anything for a vacation right now. Hope you're feeling better.

Kimberlee said...

Glad you had fun. Cute Lewis family and you are looking hot in your swimsuit. Honestly. Well done:)