Thursday, September 6, 2007

A New Beginning

Well, now that we are officially back to real life here in Utah, I have decided to start out fresh by making a new blog. So welcome!!! This site is currently under construction so bear with me as I make changes and add this or that. You know me, (or maybe you don't) - I'm not quite a perfectionist but pretty close. I hope you enjoy the pictures and thoughts that I share here. I love comments so feel free to leave them early and often. I read all of them. Thanks again to Jodi who helped me start out in the blogging world and to my good friend Alyssa who helped me figure out how to get my music on this blog.
ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

jodi said...

I'm so glad that your doing a new blog- it's fun to see all of your cute pictures. I need to learn how to put music on my blog... I think that is so fun