Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday




Well, I wish I could share this day with you all. Especially since it is such a BEAUTIFUL day here in Utah!! Sunshine and in the 70's. With just a slight breeze. It's a perfect day for a birthday! My kids woke me up with kisses, Mike made me a delicious breakfast, I went out to eat lunch with my sister-in-laws, and I'm going out tonight to celebrate with Mike. Oh- by the way- today is my chocolate day. Mike bought me chocolate ice cream, chocolate fudge brownies and made me a double layer chocolate cake. I love it!! It's a chocolate lovers dream and I'm not going to make myself feel guilty for eating it all. Hooray and happy birthday to me!

2 comments:

neuroticmom said...

Mel, I'm so glad that I felt okay enough to come to your birthday lunch. I had a good time. Happy Birthday!

Debra said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, we are both 28! I just knew you would catch up to me eventualy! I hope you had a great day and I miss you! Birthday hugs and wishes flying your way!