Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's a BOY!!

Well, I finally got into the doctor for the pregnancy and we found out it was a BOY!! Mike and Tyler are so thrilled. I'm still in shock because I really thought with the way the pregnancy was going that it was going to be a girl. We will get the official ultrasound in a few weeks but it was pretty definite.
I also got a job last Friday!! I got a per diem nursing job on a labor and delivery floor. I only have to work 32 hours in 4 weeks and the shifts are from 3:00 to 11:00 in the evenings. PERFECT!! I am so excited about NO more graveyard shifts. And the best thing is that since I am per diem I make way more than I would otherwise. I am making 3 times what I made in Utah!! I will probably start by the end of July. Wish me luck AFH girls.

9 comments:

Erika said...

Congratulations Melanie on having another boy. That is really exciting!! I heard about your job. That sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Of course, it will never be as good there as it is here though :) Well, talk to you later.

Erika

jodi said...

Congratulations- we are all here on our Tuesday night reading you blog and we are all so excited for you! We're also jealous of you new job...
Jodi/Melissa/Mindy/Jaina and Aubrey

Thomas family said...

Congratulations, how exciting another boy!!! You know that you are missing that fun Tuesday night. But your new job sounds fun. Talk to you later.

Mindy

Jaclyn said...

Melanie-
Congrats!! How exciting. Another boy. Also, your job is awesome. That is so exciting. Now more night shifts!! Congrats again.
Jaclyn

Jaclyn said...

Melanie-
Congrats!! How exciting. Another boy. Also, your job is awesome. That is so exciting. Now more night shifts!! Congrats again.
Jaclyn

HeatherD said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I love it!!! Another boy. The Droubay's are on a boy streak. I love baby boys. Ty was such a fun little boy. I was with you on thinking it would be a girlthough. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!! I have been on pins and needles waiting to hear.
Congrats on the job too. That sounds so perfect. I can't believe you make that much more. That is such a blessing.
CONGRATS!!! I will definitely be calling tomorrow to chat about this news.
We love you guys and miss you TONS!

Jeff said...

Congrats. That is awesome. Tell Mike he should have called, or at least emailed with the news. Very cool.

Cheri said...

Melanie!! I can't believe you're having a boy! I guess we can't have girls together, but maybe they'll end up getting married. :) so glad you were able to find out already - that is too fun.

Teresa said...

Congrats on another boy! Your new job sounds great. Ihope you're all doing well.