Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Belly


So you've asked for it and here it is. The belly. I know that from here on out it's just going to grow exponentially until my stretch marks can't possibly get any larger without ripping apart. I always think that pregnant women are so cute until I'm one of them. Unfortunately for me, I'm not one of those woman who gain weight only in their belly. It seems like at first I gain weight everywhere but my belly. What is up with that? Oh well, it is what it is. Atleast I'm halfway there - 20 weeks. Only 20 more.

8 comments:

Erika said...

You look cute, Mel. I cannot believe that you are already 20 weeks. Time has flown by.

Angie Lewis said...

You look good to me - I definitely agree...when it's not me, pregnant women are so cute!

Krista said...

You look GREAT! 20 weeks already...why does it go by so fast when it's someone else? My pregnancy seemed to last twice as long.

HeatherD said...

You are sooo cute. You are definitely one of those super cute pregnant girls. My pregnancies have dragged, yours has flown by:0)

I love the campout post too. Mike is such a good dad!

Cheri said...

OK, so when you hold your hands like that, THEN you look pregnant (but not otherwise!). Love it! You give me courage to post a belly shot. Sometime...

jodi said...

You looking amazing and I can't wait to see that little guy, he will be adorable of course just like the other two!

Alyssa said...

You look way too good! So cute! I can't believe it's half way already. I still want pictures of the front room additions you made. Hey, remind me why we are not neighbors anymore. . . I really miss you guys!

david santos said...

Really beautiful!!!
Happy forever!!!!!!!!