Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grandma's Funeral


Two weekends ago I flew out to Utah with Austin to go to my Grandma Lewis' funeral. She was 92 and died in her sleep. It was so great to have an opportunity to see my family and to see most of Mike's family. Thanks to Kimber and Wendell/Kathy Droubay for letting me crash with Austin at their houses for a couple of nights.


My siblings and I (minus David who is on his mission)



I love this picture of my mom and sister and I. I'm going to blow it up and get it framed :)


Mike's dad, Wendell, and Austin.

4 comments:

HeatherD said...

You have such a cute family. It was soooo fun to finally hold Austin. I am biased, but my favorite pic is of Wendell and Austin. You should blow that up for Austin's wall.

Angie Lewis said...

The pic of you and your mom and April is super cute - I agree! Hey, can you send me some of the pics when you get the chance (mostly just the family ones that Jon is in or whatever else you think might be good...we didn't take ANY!)?

Kimberlee said...

Cute picture of you and your Mom and April...tell her hi for me.

Kimberlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.