Monday, January 18, 2010

Countdown to Hawaii

Mike and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary this year. I can't even believe that. We always told ourselves that we would go somewhere great for our 10 year anniversary but I'm not sure I ever really allowed myself to believe it. You never know if things are going to work out with pregnancies, nursing babies, kids, jobs, etc. But it looks like we are really going to make it happen and have made plans to go to Hawaii in March!!! I can't wait. Mike and I haven't been on a vacation without kids for years. I am seriously looking forward to just laying by the pool and beach and doing absolutely nothing..... all day long. In preparation, we have already started our "Hawaii diet" and exercise routine. Mike's been jogging and punching the bag like I've never seen before. Let the countdown begin!


9 comments:

Kori said...

How fun! That is exciting! Which island are you doing to? We are thinking about going to the Virgin Islands to celebrate our 10 year in June. Just saying that makes me feel really old :)

Angie Lewis said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. I guess I'll have to settle for our cruise in May. I'm trying to get in shape too...gotta be bathing suit worthy (although you're already there!!).

Angie Lewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri said...

Oh please, dieting? Neither of you needs it! (And I'm sitting here eating from a bag of croutons...)

You'll have so much fun. Be sure to do the touristy stuff too!

maline said...

so jealous! I think we might be celebrating our 10 year in a big way also... Kinda like, in a van down by the river sort of way!! Such a bummer... I'll live vicariously through you guys though! :)
xoxox

mm

neuroticmom said...

How fun for you guys. Which island? Can you believe Jeff and I are celebrating out 15th this year? Crazy!

Laura said...

Awesome!! I forgot we were married close to the same time! You will have so much fun!! AND you already LOOK GREAT!!!! Have fun!!!

jodi said...

How exciting, that sounds like an amazing vacation! And congrats on 10 years, time flies when your having fun, and busy!

Halladay said...

You guys sound just like Tim and me. I think we're on the same schedule with the diet and exercise and the "get into the best shape of your life" mind set! We're going to Hawaii for our 10th anniversary this year too! Only I'm jealous, we're not going until September. Hope you guys have a great time!!