Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Makenzie's silly sayings



This girl makes us laugh so much. She's always saying the silliest things.
Today she told me that my chicken parmesan tasted "graceful". Yep, graceful. I bet you've never heard that compliment before.
Yesterday we were playing together with all of her stuffed animals and she started to tell me all of their names. This is part of the list:
Fluffy bear's name: Fluffy
Brown cat's name: Browny
Spotted dogs' name: Spot
Purple polka-dotted dragon's name: Purple polka dot
Dolphin's name: Jumpy
Horse's name: Runny
Camel's name: Lumpy
Bunny's name: Hoppy (see a pattern yet?)
Oh... and the best I saved for last, my personal favorite--
Unicorn's name: Horny

3 comments:

Kori said...

That is awesome! She is such a cute girl!!!

HeatherD said...

We miss that girl! Loved the unicorn's name. :)

Angie Lewis said...

Nice. You gotta love a unicorn named Horny! I loved your Hawaii pics, by the way. They made me super jealous!