Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Austin growing up

I can't believe how big Austin is getting now. He has definitely lost the baby look. Everywhere I go, everyone says how much older he looks. It makes me a little bit sad that he is becoming more of a little boy now. He says and does the funniest things though and loves it when we give him a good laugh. We think he might end up being the family jokester.

Austin loves being outdoors.... that is as long as he has free access and can go wherever he wants. He loved going to Tyler's last baseball game although he tried a few times to go onto the field.






I still laugh when I see this picture although trust me, at the time I wasn't laughing.
It was quite the night that this happened. Bath #1: Gave Austin his usual bath. Unfortunately as I was getting ready to put his pjs on, he peed in his room on the carpet and on himself which resulted in Bath #2. I got him out and QUICKLy got him dressed in his Pjs. As I'm getting his toothbrush ready to brush his teeth, he very quickly jumped back into the bath tub- although this time with his pjs on and two of his stuffed animals resulting in Bath #3. Yes-- he does LOVE the water. Sheesh. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on this one.




Oakland zoo- spring break


6 comments:

Cheri said...

That picture of him in the bath is classic! You'll be so glad you grabbed your camera. :)

Angie Lewis said...

Wow, he is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys and your kids in Oct. It'll be so fun. By the way, it looks like maybe next time you should drain the tub after taking him out...don't you love those moments?! (like you said, not at the time, but you can always look back and laugh...)

Alan said...

Ooh he's a handsome little boy! Cooper did that samea few weeks ago when ALan was away in China. He did it twice actually! I was so spent I didn't have the presence of mind to take a picture! :) the second time it definitely wasn't funny. Out tow little ones sound a lot alike. I wish we couldf play together today......

Kimberlee said...

He does look older. Such a cutie. I would love to have been there on the bath night. Stuff like that is always so funny the next morning. Getting excited to see you guys again:)

Jana said...

1. Austin is so big! I swear last month I was babysitting him and rocking him to sleep! (Ok, that was a year ago)...

2. You look SO good in that last picture! :)

Sarah said...

Loved both posts. I know I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again. . . but he is SO handsome. seriously--he is absolutely beautiful. Glad you guys are having fun! See you in a few months. . .YAY