Monday, August 30, 2010

18 month pictures....... 3 months late

I finally took Austin in to get his 18 month pictures. Too bad he is already 21 months old. I did almost get around to it in May. But then we had our trip to Arizona and then after he got 4 ear infections in 2 months, he had tubes put in his ears. Then our trip to Utah came and went and since then we've been busy having fun with friends during the summer. And then just when I remembered that I still needed to take him in, he fell down on the coffee table corner and had a big bruise on his cheek for the past two weeks. So finally he is getting his pictures done. Hooray!! It feels good to check that one off the list. Atleast until 3 more months when he turns 2. Maybe these can count for both!!






1 comment:

Sarah said...

beautiful! I need to get my kiddos photographed soon. . . I love how you say that you can check it off your list. The importance of checking things off "the list" should never be underestimated in any way. HAH! Seriously, though, cute pics!