Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tyler's baptism

Eight years ago this little fella was born. I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how grown up he is now. Saturday was his baptism. Both sets of grandparents were able to be there and participated in the baptism program. Makenzie sang a solo. Tyler has been so excited for his baptism and I'm so relieved that everything went smoothly. I love this boy!!


My little missionary!!



A family shot. Unfortunately it was raining so we couldn't take pictures outside. And my nice camera is in the repair shop (thanks to Austin) and so I had to use my 8 year old camera.


6 comments:

dersley said...

I love the announcement for the baptism. So cute. And what a handsome guy that Tyler is.

Angie Lewis said...

So cute. I can't believe how grown up he is looking. Glad it was a nice day for you guys. Thanks for the announcement. Good luck moving! :)

neuroticmom said...

Wish we could've been there but we are so glad you are here now!!!!!

Kimberlee said...

Such a handome kid. Glad you are here!!!

Amy said...

Cute Cute pictures!!! Austin is a big boy!!! And where did you get your dress? It is adorable!

Laura said...

love the announcement! That's crazy that he's 8!! I'm so sad that you aren't here anymore!! I should have tried to see you one more time befor eyou left! Though I'm so excited about your house and that you won't have to pay these CRAZY prices!!! Hope the move went well!