Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 more weeks

Only 3 1/2 more weeks to go with the pregnancy!! Part of me wants to stay pregnant because I'm nervous about taking care of 4 kids but the rest of me is so ready to be done with the pregnancy. The last month is so brutal. My poor kids and husband are surviving on take-out and Mac n' cheese.

I had my doctor's appt yesterday. This baby is still breech--- the little stinker. My doctor said we'll give it a couple of more weeks to see if the baby will turn on his own before he tries to turn the baby for me. I'm having my doubts about the baby turning-- he has been in this position for as long as I can remember and he doesn't seem to want to budge. Hopefully the doctor can persuade him to turn. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Good luck, Emily was breach until about 2 weeks before she was born, so it can happen! We need to get together before though, call me.

Cheri said...

I really think it will work out. He's going to stress you out and cuase you worry right until the very end! So excited for you guys. Good luck this last month; I wish I was there to bring you dinner (NOT take-out or mac 'n cheese). :)