Thursday, July 7, 2011

Little stinker

I went to my doctor's appointment this week and this baby boy is STILL breech-- the little stinker. I didn't think he was going to turn just because he has been in this same position for as long as I can remember. He must be comfortable there. We scheduled an appointment to go in to the hospital next Tuesday for my doctor to try to turn him so we'll just keep our fingers crossed that it goes well. This is definitely adding some excitement (and stress) to these last couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

TURN baby, turn!! Fingers crossed for you! good luck.

Angie Lewis said...

Oh man...good luck. Hey, I'll have to call you. The boys and I are heading out to UT next week so maybe we can stop by for a visit sometime during our time there. Oh, I loved Tyler's "Tang" stand too...awesome!

neuroticmom said...

Oh no! Keeping our fingers crossed and praying that he will somehow turn in time. Can't wait to see him, though!