Sunday, January 6, 2008

California - here we come!

Well- Mike has finally made his job decision after the last few months of interviews and job offers and has accepted an offer from Cisco in San Jose, California. In a way it is a relief to have the decision made and to know what is in store for the future of our family. But we are both very sad to have to leave Utah where so much of our friends and family live. Change is always hard, but good. I'm excited for Mike and his future career. I'm excited for me to not have to work nights and feel like a zombie half of the time.
Mike will graduate at the end of April and start work in June. So we'll probably say good-bye to Utah in May. I already know that I will miss everyone terribly- and if you don't stay in touch with me I will be soooo sad.
But as for now..... I am simply focusing on the good things- palm trees, the beach and the ocean.


1 comment:

Debra said...

Mel-
Wow, California! I am secretly jealous! We will have to for sure keep in touch...I can't believe you are moving to sun and sand -How fun!