Sunday, January 6, 2008

Family Love

We took a few minutes while out at Christmas to get some family pictures. I love this one of Mike and I.

Here I am with my two older brothers, Alan and Nathan. I have so many fun memories growing up with the two of them and every year I look forward to seeing them at Christmas and reminiscing about our childhood.

It was so much fun seeing Alan and Maline and their kids again. I've missed them all this past fall after spending summer in NYC with them.

This picture is hilarious!! Every year we re-enact the nativity story on Christmas Eve and it seems like the costumes get sillier and sillier each year. This year Tyler didn't want to be Joseph. He wanted to be an angel with Grandma and of course, Makenzie wanted to join them too. Mike and I were wise men with Nathan and the rest were shepherds (except for David, the donkey). What a crazy bunch we are!!

1 comment:

Angie Lewis said...

You gotta love Christmas at the Lewis house! :)