Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dreaming.......

This is what I'm dreaming about right now. My husband and I ... sitting in those chairs.... listening to the water and enjoying the sun. This is what I'm trying to envision when I close my eyes. Why? Because I absolutely detest this awful stretch of winter. January, February, March and even leading into April. It feels so blah, blah to me. Day after day of freezing weather with nothing to do but stay inside. And although today is a beautiful day for this time of year with temperatures almost to 50 degrees- to me it is almost a slap in the face because I know tomorrow it's just going to get cold again. So I can't get my hopes up yet for nice weather. I refuse to. It's way too early. But ...... I can still DREAM.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Melanie-
I totally agree with you. I am sick of this cold long winter. I wish I was in a chair too... Thank heavens for dreams...
-Jaclyn

Anonymous said...

i like to imagine a place where there is no such season where snow and cold winds blow... im pretty sure it exists... wherever that is, i want to live there! i miss ya sis