Friday, June 6, 2008

We made it

I know it's been a little while since I blogged last. Right now we are in the midst of unpacking. We moved up to Fremont (just north of San Jose) on Tuesday and now are attempting to get boxes unpacked and furniture moved. It really is quite the big task. But we are making progress and I will take pictures soon of our place as soon as we are done. Today we are making a trip to IKEA and Target to look for lights since a lot of the rooms in our place don't have any. Mike starts work on Monday - right now we are a one car family so we'll see what happens. I hate being stuck without a car but I also don't want to drive him if the commute is long. I haven't located the camera yet so I can't put any pictures on. I will blog more later.

3 comments:

Brittany and Steve Macbeth said...

Well, welcome to California! I hope the unpacking goes well. Let us knoe if you need any help, or anything at all. atell Mike good luck with his first day of work on Monday.
Brittany

Angie Lewis said...

Good luck unpacking - that's always the hardest part! Can't wait to see some pics!

dersley said...

We got our the lights for the place we lived while we were in Cali at the same IKEA. Can't wait to see you the next time we are out there (you are not far from Reed's parents at all). I hope all the unpacking is going well.

Jen