Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Santa Cruz Boardwalk

Every Monday and Tuesday night during the summer, the boardwalk has 75 cents night where the rides and hotdogs/drinks are only 75 cents. We've already gone a couple of times so far and are planning on going at least once more before the summer is over. Makenzie and Tyler LOVE the rides. Unfortunately, Mike has to do double duty a lot since I can pretty much only go on the ferris wheel and sky ride.
This is Makenzie's favorite ride. It's called Rock'N'Roll and zooms around in a circle forwards and then backwards. She always has a smile on her face for the entire ride.

Tyler and I on the ferris wheel.


Kenzie and I on the sky ride with Tyler and Mike after us.

7 comments:

Jeff said...

I am the first one to comment--oohhh yeah. It looks like you guys are having fun. But you might even be having more fun if you were here helping us move. Just something to think about.

Jaclyn said...

Melanie
I wish I could be going on those rides. I have been there once. It was fun. I hope things are going well. I miss ya at work.
Jaclyn

Sarah said...

Looks like fun Mel! What a cute tummy too. . . I'm sure it doesn't feel cute, but it looks cute! Ryan, Annie, Carson and I miss you guys and hope everything is going well for you.

Laura said...

How fun Mel!! I went there with Ryan on our honeymoon! it was a blast!! I am glad that you are enjoying yourself and that you found a job! You'll have to let me know how it goes!! I finally made it out here, kind of in one peice--still living in boxes. I go on one more trip in a week for two weeks and then I should be here for good--I have to come and see you!! You look great!!! How's the preg going??? Love ya! Laura

neuroticmom said...

Something is wrong with our blog page and it will not (no matter what we try) list your blog spot on our list. We don't know what is wrong with it. I promise we haven't forgotten you. You ARE one of those cute pregnant girls, but I am so so so soooooo glad that I don't have to do that again.

HeatherD said...

That looks like so much fun. We miss you guys tons. Meg keeps talking about Kenzie and wanting a sleepover. You should be getting close to your last trimester. It's exciting because you are that much closer, but horrible because it is the most uncomfortable trimester of them all. Good luck!!!

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

That looks way fun! But your belly is hidden in all the pics, I think we need an updated "Belly Picture". Only because you are so cute, pregnant.