Saturday, August 30, 2008

Makenzie's 4th birthday


I decided to throw Makenzie a prince and princess pizza party for her 4th birthday. I was feeling really guilty because she's never had one. It was fun- especially all the decorations. Thankfully my friend Amy made the cake (I don't do cakes) which turned out GREAT and another friend picked up the pizza. All the kids had a great time although it was way too hot by the end of the party. Funny thing- all the kids went home and as I was cleaning up I noticed that the princess castle pinata was still hanging above the table. great, just great. Luckily, Amy came back to pick up some stuff and so her kids helped Ty and Kenzie break it open.




The princes




The princesses

7 comments:

Chris said...

So cute! I am so glad Makenzie has so many little friends. You're such a great Mom, especially to do all that when you are pregnant. Miss you guys!

jodi said...

So fun, I can't believe she is already 4! That party is totally making me want a girl!

HeatherD said...

That looked like a lot of work, but was sooooo cute. Looks like your kids have lots of friends there. I hope all is going well.

neuroticmom said...

Way to much work for me. I am just tired looking at the pictures of all that work. ...and your pregnant! You are definitely a better mom than me. I've never recovered my full strength and energy back since last year and I don't think I ever will. You amaze me!!!

Jeff said...

Look slike fun. Happy birthday Makenzie.

Sarah said...

SO cute! I haven't been brave enough to do a friends party yet. Maybe next year. Annie had a watermelon party this year (the first of its kind, I wonder?) and "pin the seed on the watermelon" would have been fun, but I just didn't have the energy. Amy's right, you ARE amazing!

Happy bday Mackenzie!

I can't believe our girls are 4.

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

What a cute party, your party ambition reminds me of something Hollie would do. I hope you are feeling ok, just a few more weeks and you will be a wonderful Mom of 3 instead of 2. I am glad you have so many little friends in the picture. I hope to have something that cute for the kids, maybe next year they will have enough friends to invite. How is L&D overthere? It is very different here in Colorado, but the one thing remains the same, babies all come out the same way! Take care.