Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Hopefully, this will be one of my last belly shots. As you can see it has certainly grown since last month. Only 5 more weeks to go (hopefully less).
This year for Halloween, Makenzie was Tinkerbell and Tyler was Peter Pan. They had such a fun day- Both the kids went to Makenzie's preschool halloween party in the morning and then Makenzie and I went to Mike's work to go trick-or-treating. After Tyler got out of class, we went to his school's carnival. And finally after dinner we went trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. Makenzie was just excited to be in her costume all day.

Digging into the candy

Love the vampire teeth!!


Tyler with his pumpkin. He drew the face and Mike helped carve it. He was so proud of himself for scooping out all of the "guts" by himself.
Makenzie with her pumpkin

Peter Pan with Tink

9 comments:

Angie Lewis said...

They look so cute! Good luck with the baby - I hope he comes early too! :)

HeatherD said...

You look so great pregnant. You are one of those really fantastic looking pregnant people. The kids are adorable. I miss them tons. They seem older already. I always feel a little sad when I see pictures of you guys. Good luck with the countdown to delivery!!!
Heather

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! We missed you guys at the Halloween Party; it just wasn't the same without Mike's crazy witty comments. Good luck with baby count down!

neuroticmom said...

so cute. We missed you at the Halloween party.

Jana said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the costumes! I'm always so sad when I miss your class! I have a calling in the Nursery and every once in a while they need me the whole time instead of just the last hour - promise I'm not ditching!

Sarah said...

Sooo cute Mel!

The kids look like they had a fun time. I have to say I'm a little envious when I look at the pictures of your kids and realize your youngest older child (does that make sense?) is as old as Annie--which translates into: potty trained, pretty self-sufficient, comes when you call her, etc. etc. when your baby is born.

WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!?!

I'm so excited for you. The kids will undoubtedly be so excited also and so fun to watch with the new baby! Hope things continue to go well for you.

Kelli said...

So cute! I'm jealous that you only have 5 weeks left! Good luck!

Laura said...

Love the costumes!! where did you get Tylers??? You are still totally cute!! I can't wait to see you so you better wait a couple more weeks to have the baby! Glad you had such a great Halloween!

Jaclyn said...

Melanie-
You look so cute. I love your cute belly. I secretly miss mine at times. I can not wait for his debut....
Jac