Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ardenwood Farms

Today we went to a nearby farm with my friend, Amy, and her two kids since both Tyler and Makenzie had no school today. The kids loved it! We just walked around slowly and let them do pretty much whatever they wanted which included feeding the animals, playing in the leaves and hay, finding dirty old corn husks, and throwing mud clumps out into the fields. It's amazing at how much fun they were having. All the kids came home worn out and tired but there were no break downs or tantrums while we were there. I would call it a complete success. Hey- BTW- only 4 more weeks left.... ... not that I'm counting down or anything.













6 comments:

Cheri said...

Those are great individual pictures of your kids - portrait quality! That place sounds so fun - I've never been there but I've always wanted to go. Way to go doing something productive and fun on their day off!

HeatherD said...

That looks like a lot of fun. You are looking so good. The count down is definately on. My favorite picture was the one of Ty--he looks so handsome. Miss you all!

HeatherD said...

Oh, and did you notice that I pretty much just copied your music playlist onto my blog. I just loved every song that would come up when I opened your blog. Hope you don't mind. ;0)

Sarah said...

Cute Mel! I admire your energy. I bet you guys had a great day. Hope you're feeling okay.

Laura said...

cute pics Mel!! I can't wait to see you this week!! Don't have that baby!

Alyssa said...

I love Kensie's outfit! You all look great! I'm excited to see you guys next week. . .we still need to make a plan.