Monday, October 6, 2008

Peanut Butter Blossoms


Tonight Tyler and Mike made peanut butter blossom cookies for me since I was having a major craving. Here was their conversation while they were making them:


Mike: Ty, do you know what peanut butter is made from?
Tyler: Sure.... nuts!
Mike: Do you know what kind of nuts?
Tyler: Yea, peanut butter nuts of course!!


AFter the cookies were done we ate some of them.


Tyler: Mom, can I have two cookies?
Me: No, just one. It's almost bed time.
Tyler: How come you just ate two?
Me: Because one was for me and one was for the baby.
Tyler: Man, I sure wish I had a baby in my tummy.

7 comments:

HeatherD said...

How cute! Ty is a smarty pants. I think that I may need to make some cookies tomorrow. That cookie looks goooood!
Heather

Angie Lewis said...

That's awesome (good excuse by the way...you won't always be able to use that one)!

neuroticmom said...

Dang! You don't know how bad I would love to eat one of those cookies. Maybe in a few months when Sam is all weaned.

Cheri said...

I love that reasoning! Maybe that's why I eat 8 of everything (4 for me, 4 for the baby). I hope my body adjusts to not eating so much once I no longer have a pregnancy excuse.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I miss you guys so much! I used to be able to be there for tylers funny comments.
:( See you at christmas! love you sis

Jeff said...

That is funny. I love those cookies. Send some to me next time.

Sarah said...

Love it. There's always the "one for me, one for the baby I'll have someday" excuse!

ha ha

miss you guys!