Monday, November 17, 2008

Pregnancy Countdown

Well, I have officially three weeks left until my due date! I am getting both excited and nervous. I'm hoping that I won't make it that far before going into labor. I would much rather prefer to be done before December comes but only time will tell. I secretly wish I could be back in Utah at American Fork Hospital where I delivered my last two- just to be someplace familiar. I don't really think that is an option anymore though, ha ha. Anyways- wish me luck. I will try to keep the blog updated weekly on any pregnancy news.

8 comments:

Chris said...

It's so soon, yet November may feel like a long month right now. I hope your days go by quickly. You look so good in your last post. Such a cute pregnant Mommy. I can't wait to hear the news.

Unknown said...

Drink gallons of pickle juice. That will put you into labor, or so I'm told. We're thinking of and praying for you. Hopefully Mike doesn't pass out this time in the delivery room! Tell you kids hello.

Cheri said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for next week. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Jaclyn said...

Mel-
Good Luck! I am totally excited for you and to see your cute lil' boy. We all wish you would secretly come back and delivery here with us.
Jaclyn

Sarah said...

Good luck Mel! We will be watching your blog with great anticipation!!! I bet Tyler and Mackenzie are very excited!

PS Your Thanksgiving berry pie has been ousted by Opa--he wants Cherry this year. See what happens when you leave????

neuroticmom said...

What!? Only 3 weeks! How come yours went so fast?

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

I totally know what you mean. I miss AFH L&D so much. I miss our commradery and friendship with everyone. It was more like hanging out than work. Good luck with your delivery and congrats in advance!

Kimberlee said...

You are cute, and it is killing me not to have seen you at all pregnant. It is like it is not real. One of the things I love and miss about you is our similar taste. Just downloaded a few songs, got on your blog and you had a few of the same. Miss you!