Monday, May 12, 2008

Return to NYC

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged last. We have been visiting my brother and sister-in-law, Alan and Maline, in New York City for the last week. We brought the kids and it has been so much fun to revisit our favorite New York city spots and let the kids play with their cousins. So far we've gone to Liberty and Ellis Island, played in Central Park, rode to the top of the Rockefeller center, ate at Grimaldi's (best pizza in the world), saw "Mary Poppins" on broadway, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, ate at the famous Shake Shack in Union Square, attended a Yankee's game, and revisited the "whale room" at American Museum of Natural History. Tomorrow we are probably going to go to China Town and maybe out for dessert. I will post pictures as soon as we get back to California where our laptop is. Hope you are all doing well and we miss you!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Someday I want to go to New York, it sounds like you guys have been very busy having fun. I really would like to try that pizza! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

neuroticmom said...

I am so jealous that you are there already! I cannot wait to go in August. Hope all is well with you. Miss you

jodi said...

That picture is so gorgeous, and I wish I was on vacation right know instead of at work! Hope your having a great time...

Angie Lewis said...

Wow, sounds like you guys have been busy! That's great!

HeatherD said...

Yea for a post. I love to hear what you are doing. Call when you get back to chat. Brian and I both miss you guys!