Sunday, May 4, 2008

A week's worth of pictures

Well, we made it here to California. And now that I have access to my computer again, I've decided to put on the "last week in Utah" pictures. It was quite the eventful week. First I had my last shifts at work. Thanks Jessica for the cake and to Mindy, Jodi, and Melissa for making me waffles at 300 in the morning. They were so yummy!

A whole bunch of girls from work took me out to lunch before I left. It was so much fun to see them outside of American Fork Hospital and to see some of their babies. Thanks Sarah for putting this together.


Melissa, Jodi and I (and of course JOdi's cute baby, Landon)

Me, Erika and Teresa

The next day we had Mike's graduation. We watched him walk and then went out to eat with his parents and grandparents.

Congratulations Mike- we are so proud of you!!


Makenzie with Mike's hat on.

The next few days consisted of packing and cleaning. We packed up the moving truck on Tuesday and drove to California on Wednesday. Thankfully everything fit- Hooray!!

Mike's dad drove out to California with Mike in the truck. He flew back to Utah the next day. We are happy to have made it here without any problems and now we have decided to relax for a few days until Tuesday- which is when we leave for our next adventure- a week in New York City.

4 comments:

Angie Lewis said...

So glad you made it safe and sound & it looks like you had a fun week! By the way, the girl you worked with named Teresa...I think I went to High School with her...I'm pretty sure she used to be Teresa Bushman...I was going to ask if her name was Teresa and then I saw another pic with names...small world! :)

Angie Lewis said...

...and I taught her nephew my first year teaching in Provo...

Jeff said...

Hope everything is going well.

jodi said...

We are here on our Tuesday night that we used to have together wishing you were here charging instead of me! Looks like you had a fun your last week here!