Saturday, September 13, 2008

A New Belly Shot



Somewhere in the middle of my second trimester I gained some serious girth in the belly. It seemed like all of a sudden one day- there it was. Even Mike thought so. It was small, small, small then whoa- what happened? Now I feel the abdomen muscles starting to seriously stretch and have a hard time sitting in an upright position for too long. Oh- and the heartburn has begun. I can't believe that it's still going to get bigger but I know that it will get to be humongous. But that means that we are getting closer to the end. Only about 2.5 months left- hooray!! Anyways- here's the belly shot for everyone.

5 comments:

Angie Lewis said...

It's amazing how it just seems to pop out so suddenly! You still look great though! Hope you guys are doing well!

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

You look amazing! The cutest pregnant woman ever, thanks for the update for those of us who can't see you in person!

Kelli said...

Fun fun! You look great, I can't wait until I start to show!

neuroticmom said...

You call THAT big? Honey, dear, you are still so small for 6 1/2 months on your 3rd baby. Yes, it's bigger than the last picture but you still look great!

Debra said...

You are too cute! Love the belly shots!