Monday, December 1, 2008

More Pictures of Baby Austin



Well, we made it back home today. I didn't want to stay in the hospital since I wasn't getting any sleep there anyways. Today we came home and Mike watched Austin while I took a nice, long and much needed nap. Tyler and Makenzie are both so excited to have us home - they fight about who gets to hold Austin first. We've decided to name him Austin Ryan Droubay.
These are the only new pictures we've gotten so far but I will post more as the days go by. I still can't believe what a little peanut he is.




What a big yawn!!







10 comments:

Chris said...

He is so beautiful. That yawn is so cute! I have to agree with everybody that says he looks like Tyler. Oh, he is so cute. As always, this is Jeni not Chris. Someday I'll get my own name on here. Love you guys.

Cheri said...

Oh, he is just so precious. I'm so glad it went well and that you're HOME. Can't wait to see the little guy. Take care of yourself.

Angie Lewis said...

Cute pictures - I can't wait to see more...I definitely see Mel's features in him. :)

Unknown said...

I was hoping for Austin "Greg" but I'll get over it. Beautiful baby boy! Congrats. What a great Christmas present.

HeatherD said...

I can't get over how cute he is. Some babies are adorable and some...not so much. Austin is soooo adorable. I can't wait to hold him. It sounds like things are going much more smoothly than last time. Keep us updated! Sorry I didn't call yesterday. My family is in town. I will try calling later today! We love you guys!

Thomas family said...

Mel,
He is so cute. How is it having 3 kids? I am happy things went well.


Mindy

Kimberlee said...

Oh my, that first picture looks just like you Mel!!!

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE yawning newborn poses. So cute!

He is beautiful.

neuroticmom said...

I'm with Kimber, he looks just like Mel.

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

Melanie, I don't know if you know this but my oldest boys name is Austin Ryan, he is 3 now, and has proven to be a very good kid. So I hope it is in the name, and you are blessed with a sweetheart like me.