Monday, November 19, 2007

"Because I have a brain"

The other day Tyler asked if he could sit in the front seat of the car instead of in his booster seat. I told him no and that he had to wait until he was older. He wanted to know how old (he's always asking for the details) and I told him- "I'm not sure.. maybe 8 or 10 years old." His reply, "And when I'm 12 I get to the priesthood" . I was pretty shocked- because it was pretty off the topic and because I know I've never talked to him about it so I said, "Wow! How did you know that?"

"Because I have a brain, Mom".

Pretty good reasoning if you ask me. What a silly boy!

3 comments:

jodi said...

I love the funny commments that kids come up with... their so innocent! Your blog is looking great, I love the shot of the bridge in New York...amazing

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Angie Lewis said...

Hey Mel, I enjoyed the story - I can't believe Tyler talks that much and knows that much - I guess it's been awhile since we've seen your kids! They've grown a lot. To post the slideshow as a post, I just copied the slideshow link into the post section (that's what the instructions told me to do)...hope that helps!