Monday, November 19, 2007

White Christmas

As much as I love this warm weather that we've been having here, I just can't get into the Christmas mood yet. I think that mostly it's because of the lack of any snow. We haven't even received one flake yet at our house. Mike is already wanting to get out all of our Christmas decorations and he's listening to Christmas songs. I'm trying really hard to get into the Christmas spirit. But I just wish it would snow instead of being 66 degrees outside. And I know it's supposed to get colder but I hate it when it's cold and doesn't snow. Then it's just torture for me because I'm freezing and it's completely ugly outside. So please please-
just snow already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Melanie. I love your blog. It is one of the best I have ever seen!!!