Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ask and you shall receive

The other month I showed Mike a picture of a bench that I really liked in the pottery barn catalog. Of course we couldn't afford it so Mike suggested that he build it. The next thing I know, he's on his way to Lowe's to buy lumber and a new saw. It only took him a couple of days and now I have a spitting image of the one in the catalog. It sits under our bay window in our kitchen. Gosh, is my husband talented or what. Unfortunately, he only builds something about once every 2 years- but still..... when it turns out like this I can't help but be proud.



2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I really don't like to think about you guys leaving this spring! So sad. . . I just don't want it to happen. Look how beautiful your house looks. . . you can't leave. . .you've got everything perfect!!!

Kelli said...

Wow, I'm impressed! That is really cool! Are you guys going to be around for Thanksgiving?