Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Austin's baby blessing


Since Austin had just gotten home from the hospital, we decided to have his baby blessing at home with only family. I had two different outfits- one was fancy and formal and the other wasn't. I decided to go with the less formal outfit. Mike thought Austin looked somewhat like a Jedi in it. I thought it was cute.



Austin is so dang cute- I just can't get enough of this guy.

Our attempt at a family photo. Tyler's eyes hurt because he said it was too bright and Makenzie is in that wierd smile phase. Oh well.



Mike's parents



My parents.




The Droubay men

7 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Wow I'm first 2 times in a row. Austin looks alot like Tyler. He has the same cute little ears. Hope he is feeling all better. Talk to ya soon.

The Skoobs said...

YEAH!!! I am so GLAD...Can't wait to see ya!!!!

neuroticmom said...

What are you talking about? That family picture is so cute! 3 weeks 4 days!!!!!!!!!

HeatherD said...

I am so sad that we didn't get to come. He is such a cute baby. You look soooo good. Maybe it is good that you guys live far away so that I don't hold Austin and get baby hungry. I almost get baby hungry just looking at the cute guy...almost.

Jeff said...

A Jedi--Mike cracks me up. I'm glad that Austin is feeling better. He is so dang cute. We are excited for Disneyland. You look great by the way. Can't believe you had a baby only a few months ago.

Laura said...

He's so cute Mel! Glad the blessing went well and both families got to be there! I love your hair--you look awesome!!

Cheri said...

I like his simple white outfit; good choice. You guys are such a cute family, and Austin is so dang cute! I would love to use him a subject for my new camera! Haha, a test subject...