Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!!

There are so many good things I could say about Mike that I had a hard time narrowing down this list. But here are a few of the great things I love about him:


1) Mike is a far better husband than I am a wife. He is so patient with me and is the one who keeps me from going crazy. He is my rock and knows exactly how to get me out of my discouraged moments.


2) Mike is a great father. The kids completely adore him and he has a special bond with each of them. Tyler and him love to goof around and wrestle each other while Makenzie has him wrapped around her little finger. Mike has been so helpful with Austin too- staying up late at night with him and getting up in the middle of the night to do feedings so I can get more sleep.


3) He's likable-- I don't know anyone who's met him that doesn't end up liking him. He just gets along with everybody.


4) He's one of the most honest people I've ever met.


5) Mike's all about family. He loves to just stay home and spend time with us. He loves his parents and can't say anything but good things about them and his brothers are some of his best friends.


6)He makes me laugh. Mike is SO funny!! He'll always come up with something to say when I am mad or sad that will make me laugh. And it works. Plus, he's a great storyteller!


7)Mike is good at his job but doesn't know it. He works so well with people and really understands them. Yet, even when he does really good and gets praise, he stays humble.

8) He's good-looking. Need I say more? :)
9) He's as dorky as I am which makes us a perfect match.
10) He's my best friend.
I love you mike!!

5 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Oh Mig, Happy Birthday. I wish you were here so I could wish you in person. I love you as well. Mel said your brothers are some of your best friends, but next to Mel of course, I know your only sister is your very best friend. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!!

Unknown said...

Having a brother like Mike is even better than having the loyal companionship of a dog.

He is a stud. Hope you guys are doing well.

The Skoobs said...

You guys are too cute!!! Happy birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday MIKE D!

"Hey! If you were a hot dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?.... I know I would... first I'd smother myself in brown mustard and relish."

haha, I miss you guys!