Wednesday, February 18, 2009

T-bone

I saw these pictures from last fall as I was browsing my photos today and had to post them. I adore Tyler. He has so many good qualities, one of them being he has a huge heart. He genuinely wants to help people be happy. As much as he sometimes gets annoyed with Makenzie, he tries to make her feel better when she is sad and crying. His teacher wrote on his report card that he is always encouraging others around him and trying to help them do their best. He's ambitious and loves to learn. He has a great memory and actually learned to identify the ABC's as soon as he could talk. He's a super helper- especially with his new little brother. Today I hurt my elbow on the microwave and Tyler immediately went to the bathroom, got a washcloth wet with cold water and brought it back saying, "Here mom, this will help it feel better." I'm so thankful for this handsome guy in my life- I couldn't imagine going through the day without a big grin and an "I love you" from him.




4 comments:

HeatherD said...

Holy Smokes! Tyler is seriously one of the cutest boys on the planet. That first picture is so perfect. I miss him so much. I don't know what's wrong with me but this post seriously brought tears to my eyes at how sweet he is.

Cheri said...

That is an AWESOME picture - did you edit it yourself? Love it. What a sweet boy; how nice that you have another guy to take care of you.

Kimberlee said...

We miss Ty too. I agree with Heather he is so cute. We will be excited to see him again.

Sarah said...

What a sweetheart! Must have learned it somewhere . . .

Annie and I were looking at Lake Powell pics the other day and she saw one of her and Tyler on the water weenie and she totally remembered who he was and that his name was Tyler and that he was her cousin! So cute.